Monday, August 6, 2012

" Cinemalaya Experience "

 

 I have the most unforgettable experience while on our way to watch Cinemalaya, first it was raining so hard and we don't have umbrellas and when we got to Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) we were so frustrated because the tickets are already sold out. So we decided to go to Greenbelt to watch the movie there. It was fun because it is my first time to ride both LRT and MRT and we are in standing position so we took pictures as souvenirs, but for me my most favorite is our long journey. We passed by 4 malls ( SM, Glorietta, Landmark and finally Greenbelt). And we are still lucky to make it the ticket are not sold out yet, we were able to watch a movie. IT's MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!


Picture taken at the front building of CCP.

Picture taken at Greenbelt Cinema 3







Because of this subject I realized that INDIE FILMS are worth watching. I can compare now with the mainstream movies. After watching the movie I found out how important to study about our own history.


Yes! It has an impact on me, Because prior from watching the movie I didn't give much attention to our history but now I became more curious and interested in our history.

No comments:

Post a Comment